Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NEW DIGIS - Toucans

NEW DIGIS RELEASE DAY
From Clear Dollar Stamps

Check out all the New Digis on the
CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS BLOG

I am using the New Digi

TOUCANS OF LOVE

See that strip of Designer Paper at the bottom of my card? That is in this digi. Yes...colored images, outline images, sentiments and digi papers. Its all in this digi. How cool is that! I just love CDS digis. Such a value. (I'm not just saying that as a DT member).

I made my card in Microsoft Illustrator by opening up text boxes. I love using text boxes. I printed out my card...all it had was the digi paper strip and sentiment. I used a border punch and punched out the bottom. Then added a strip of black paper behind it on the inside of the card.

Next I printed out the birds plus two single birds two of each. I fussy cut them out, sponged my edges and layered them with dimensional tape. I paper pierced my box around my images and sentiment and done. Pretty quick and easy.

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Toucans Of Love Digi (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White, Night Eclipse (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Accents/Tools:Paper Piercer and Mat (We R Memory Keepers), Martha Stewart Border Punch, Scotch dimensional tape
Techniques:Paper Piercing, Digital, Border, Paper Tole

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

Love that they're sitting on that striped scalloped panel - too, too cute! xx

Unknown said...

I love all the special touches you added, from the punched boarder to the piercing! Very fun and colorful card my friend!
Hugs,
True :D

lostinpaper said...

These toucans are perfect with the bright DP! Love your scalloped edge too!

Sandy said...

I love the fun colors of the paper and how cute this card turned out. Just adorable!

01 09 10