Saturday, January 7, 2012

PRODUCT PARADE DAY ONE


NEW STAMPS AT CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS
Welcome To Our Product Parade from Jan 7-10th


You can see the full reveal of all the stamp sets on the
CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS BLOG

CHECK OUT THE DESIGN TEAM'S CREATIONS
BARB

CANDY

CASSIE

CHRISTI

LAURIE

LINDA

SHELL

SARAH

STACY


This is my sample using TOUCANS OF LOVE
I also used BIRD-DAY HI!

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Toucans Of Love (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Night Eclipse, Worn Parchment, Night Eclipse, Summer Days (Echo Park)
Inks/Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Copics E29, R27, RV14, BG05, Y17, YG23, YR04 (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Needle, Thread, Piercer and Mat (We R Memory Keepers), Designer Label Die Set (Clear Dollar Stamps), Cuttlebug, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Cuttlebug Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Scotch Dimensional tape, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Googly Eyes, Dimensional Glaze to glue eyes
Techniques:Paper Tole, Dry embossing, Stitching


This is my sample using TOU-CAN PRAY BETTER THAN ONE
I also used the set TOUCANS OF LOVE

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Tou-can Pray Better Than One (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White, Night Eclipse (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tangelo Smoothie, Fresh Papaya, Bubble Gum (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Night Eclipse Divine Twine (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Button, Paper Piercer and Mat (We R Memory Keepers), Scotch dimensional tape, Score tape (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Techniques:Direct to paper ink technique



This is my sample using VALENTINE JOHN 3:16

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Valentine John 3:16 (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Night Eclipse, Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps), Picadilly (Basic Grey)
Inks/Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distressed Inks Walnut Stain and Fired Brick
Accents/Tools:Spellbinders Scallop Hearts, Cuttlebug, Hello Luscious buttons (Basic Grey), Scotch dimensional tape, Needle, thread, paper piercer and mat (We R Memory Keepers), Tim Holtz Blender Tool, Guiradelli Chocolate Square
Techniques:Sponging, Stitching, Paper Piecing

This is my sample using PSALM 116:1
I also used the stamp set SENTIMENTAL FLOWERS. I stitched my stems.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Psalm 116:1, Sentimental Flowers (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Cottonball White, Night Eclipse (Clear Dollar Stamps), Picadilly (Basic Grey)
INK:Memento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distress Inks Walnut Stain and Broken China
ACCESSORIES:Basic Grey buttons, Scotch dimensional tape, Score Tape (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Paper Piercer and mat (We R Memory Keepers), Needle, Thread
TECHNIQUES:Stitching, Sponging, Paper Piecing


This is my sample using JOHN 15:12
I masked my paper with post-it notes and sponged my stripes.

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: John 15:12 (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Textured White (DCWV)
Inks/Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distress Inks Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint, Broken China
Accents/Tools:Night Eclipse Divine Twine (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Button, Post-It Notes, Tim Holtz Blender Tool
Techniques:Masking, Sponging, Color Blocking


This is my sample using ROMANS 5:8
I also used the stamp BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES
I die cut the scallop window and adhered the same shape inside with the sentiment on it. Then adhered my heat embossed and copic colored butterfly slightly over the window.

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Romans 5:8, Beautiful Butterflies (Clear Dollar Stamps
Cardstock/Papers:Night Eclipse, Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps), Picadilly (Basic Grey)
Inks/Markers: Versafine Onyx Black, Copics YR02, YR04,YR07 (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Bold Butterflies Designer Dies (Clear Dollar Stamps), Spellbinders Oval labels, Dimensional tape, Anti-Static Pouch (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Marvy corner scallop punch
Techniques:Heat Embossing



Here is my sample using the set LUKE 12:34
I made my card in the shape of a treasure chest and used the FAUX WOOD TECHNIQUE.

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Luke 12:34 (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Worn Parchment, Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Antique Photo, Whisper White (SU)
Accents/Tools:Cuttlebug, CB Embossing Folder Distressed Stripes, Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two, Tim Holtz Blender Tool
Techniques:Faux Wood, Dry Embossing


This is my sample using the stamp set DEUTERONOMY 6:5
On this card I used the SPIRELLI TECHNIQUE.


RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Deuteronomy 6:5 (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps), Sweet Threads (Basic Grey)
Inks/Markers: Memento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick
Accents/Tools:Spellbinders Circles and Scollop Circles, Cuttlebug, Flowers, Stick Pins, Thread, Score Tape (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Scotch dimensional tape
Techniques:Spirelli

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

12 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Lisa your sneaks are perfect. Toucans are vibrant and cheerful! Clever idea with the buttons on your flowers. Love the butterfly as you already know and oh who could resist chocolate. Clever little pocket! Wonderful creations.

Lynette said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa - you've been VERY busy!!! All you cards are wonderful! Lots of bright cheeriness there.

Annette Allen said...

what a great collection of cards...Love all the bible verses.

Kecia said...

Okay, so you know I love everything you do...and all of these creations are brilliant...but when I saw the thumbnail of the first card I squealed...I thought you needed to know.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! You have been busy! These cards are wonderful Lisa, my fave is the 'bird-day' toucan, you had me with those bright cheerful colours and DP!

Linda Anderson said...

Lisa, your projects are all so stunning! Each one makes me smile. I'm lovin' the Valentines John 3:16 with the pocket heart and yummy chocolate tucked inside...here, let me give you my address!!!!! Hehehe!!

Linda

Rosemary said...

well... WOW!!! what an amazing group of cards, lisa!! i really love the Romans 5:8 card... absolutely stunning

Crystal said...

WOOOOWEEEE Lisa what a group of FABULOUS creations!!!! So much fun going on and AWESOME designs sweetie!! Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

Jay Gee said...

Wow Lisa, so many gorgeous cards - you have been busy! Love them all, but my fav would have to be Psalm 116:1 :)

Shell said...

Ah, Lisa ... you never fail to inspire me. Beautiful cards with beautiful layouts, colors, and techniques. Great job!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY WOOOOORD! This is a parade--great cards shared today! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

Barb said...

Lisa - your cards always put a huge smile on my face!!! This set is no exception!!! Beautiful work!

01 09 10