Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rainbow Hearts

This stamp is so cool. I just love it.
I am playing in today's FREE FOR ALL CHALLENGE....FICKLE VALENTINES.

For this challenge you are to use something warm and cold on your card. I went with the color spectrum. I stamped my hearts starting with warm colors and ending with cold colors. I just love how this heart looks...like crayon. So cool.

The stamp I am using is a new release SWEET HEART (1ST QUARTER SOM) from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Sweet Heart 1st quarter SOM 2012 (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Palette Ink pads Cherry Go Round, Tangelo Smoothie, Fresh Papaya, Lime Juice, Turquoise Gem (Clear Dollar Stamps)


THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love the 'crayon' look, and it's perfect in those fabulous bright colours Lisa! Fantastic CAS design!

Kris Chirhart said...

Very cool heart! Great job using the rainbow colors, Lisa! Love it!

Annette Allen said...

I love this heart stamp...great card..love you used all those wonderful colors..

Rachel said...

Absolutely love the colors!

Jenny said...

Love the crayoned effect Lisa and great choice of colours too:)
Jenny x

01 09 10