Friday, February 3, 2012

CIC45


It is the first Friday of the month that means....
Its CLEARLY INSPIRED CHALLENGE time.

I hope you will come play with CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS and join us for this color challenge.
CDS is even releasing a new digi BLOOM that works perfectly for this challenge.

Get all the details on prizes, how to enter etc on THE CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS BLOG.

Here are my samples for this challenge. Check out my tutorial to make them on the CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS TUESDAY TUTORIAL.


I used the new COLOR DIGI BLOOM. I give instructions how to do the flowers in Microsoft publisher on my tutorial on the CDS blog.


Here I just added some buttons. These wood buttons I got in the dollar spot at Michaels a while back.


This one I used corduroy brads from Stampin' Up and the FAUX WOOD TECHNIQUE.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Bloom Color Digi (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Worn Parchment, Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Whisper White (SU)
ACCESSORIES:Dimensional tape, Corduroy buttons (SU), Wooden buttons (Michaels dollar spot)
TECHNIQUES:Faux Wood, Digital

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW What a fabulous design Lisa, LOVIN the flowers with the buttons, SWEET!

Sara I. said...

So adorable! Love that you can change the look by simply changing the centers! xx

Rosemary said...

oh my gosh... this is absolutely fantastic, lisa!!!

Anonymous said...

Fab use of those wonderful bright colours Lisa! They all look fantastic!

01 09 10