Sunday, February 26, 2012

Forever in my garden


I have exciting news. I am an official CAS DT member for THE OUTLAWS challenge site.
This week's challenge is to use....A SPLASH OF RED on your CAS creation.
Come join us.

My sentiment is from the set PANSY from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

For my flowers I punched a flower border from my green paper. Then I made little flowers to put over the border flowers for a more dimensional look. The flowers I made are from a $1 punch at Michaels that I bought recently. It is in a bin with other tiny punches and with stamps too.

Each flower uses three tiny punch flowers. I folded them around the larger end of my embossing too. A crochet hook works too. For the first layer I folded then unfolded the flower. The second is folded tighter and the last flower is folded the tightest. I adhered with liquid glue with a strong hold. These flowers can be made in advance to have on hand and speed up the card making process.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Pansy (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Worn Parchment, Cottonball White, Fresh Papaya, Strawberry Jam, Kiwi Delight (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES:Martha Stewart flower border punch, mini flower punch (Michaels $1), dimensional tape, Spellbinders Picot circles, Cuttlebug, Embossing Tool


THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card. it's design is so sweet but it still allows that perfect sentiment to shine through :)

Rosemary said...

what a cute card, lisa!! congrats on your new dt spot!

Anonymous said...

Oh My, you are going to be busy Lisa! Congratulations to you (and them - they are lucky to have you on board)!
ps another adorable card!

Bhawana said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww you joined two colors so beautifully that it looks like one. so elegant loved everything on this card. And punches are for 1$, really???? tell me place I need loads of them

Kathy Bradley said...

Congratulations on being on the new DT - you will definitely be a wonderful asset! Your card is so very cute - and makes me smile - as alweays!!

01 09 10