Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dream In Color

Dreaming in color today using three stamps sets from
I used the heart on the bottom cupcake top for inside my conversation bubble.

TALK TO ME

I used the second conversation bubble down on the left from this set. I stamped it on white cardstock, stamped my hearts inside, colored then cut out leaving a tiny outline of the white and adhered to my card using dimensional tape.

CHATTERBOX


I heat embossed my sentiment "dream in color" from this set. I stamped with Whisper White from Stampin' Up and heat embossed using Top Boss White Embossing Powder to make is stand out.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Chatterbox, Hey Cupcake, Talk To Me (The Alley Way Stamps)
PAPER:Cottonball White, Smoke Stack, Night Eclipse (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White (SU), Copics YR04, Y17, B01, YG23, V06
ACCESSORIES:Dimensional tape, Heat Tool, Anti-static pouch, Stapler, Top Boss White Embossing Powder
TECHNIQUES:Heat Embossing

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful cas, graphic card! awesome!

Laurel said...

I love this card, love the hearts in the talking bubble!

Annette Allen said...

so awesome...I love how you did the talking bubble filled with hearts...

lostinpaper said...

I really have my eye on these stamps, they are gorgeous! And your cards are such an inspiration... love the heart bubble!

01 09 10