Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spread Your Wings


It's time for this month's
BE INSPIRED CHALLENGE
from The Alley Way Stamps

COME PLAY WITH US
All the details are here on The Alley Way Stamps Blog.

In my creation above I was inspired by the greys and pink in the photo.
I used two stamps:

CHATTERBOX

I wanted a free look with my sentiment. So I stamped not careing to line it up precisely. I first stamped my butterfly and masked. Then stamped with the gray at the bottom of the butterfly so you can see the full sentiment. Then immediately stamped a second and third time above it.

PRICELESS JOY

I just love the butterfly from this set. I cut a second butterfly, minus his feelers. Colored him using Copics R20, R22, R43.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Priceless Joy , Chatterbox (The Alley Way Stamps)
PAPER:Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray (SU), Copics R20, R22, R43
ACCESSORIES:score tape, post -it note
TECHNIQUES:Third generation stamping

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY.


8 comments:

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Annette Allen said...

I so love how you colored the butterfly...this card is so pretty..

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

What a great graphic CAS card!

Marcy said...

I just love this card, Lisa. Gorgeous in it's simplicity!

Rosemary said...

oh... love this, lisa!! the way you faded out the sentiment is brilliant!

auntbeespickles said...

Just adorable Lisa, Your creations always make me smile! Keep up the great work girl!
Hugs, Sarah

lostinpaper said...

Beautiful! Love your generation stamping, it's perfect with this butterfly!

Debbie Carriere said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the fading sentiment!!!

01 09 10