Sunday, March 25, 2012

YUMMY CUPCAKE

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...doesn't that cupcake look yummy?
It is a colored digi from the set called YUMMY CUPCAKES from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS designed by Laurie Wilson.

This is for this week's CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS) CHALLENGE #163 on SCS. It is based on a yummy inspiration photo. I went with the cupcakes for my inpsiration. Not the color scheme...just the cupcakes.

So My card base is 3 x 5 (a 6 x 5" piece of paper folder in half). I rounded the bottom corners then embossed the front side only using CB Embossing Folder Polka Dots. It is a large folder.

I printed out 4 cupcakes and cut them apart to layer the pieces with dimensional tape and pop up on my card front. So the from the top of the cupcake to the bottom of the card front is not more than 5" tall. You can see I tied on my sentiment behind my cupcake.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Yummy Cupcakes Digi (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:PTI White CS
INK:Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
ACCESSORIES:Divine Twine, Fiskars tag punch, Large round corner punch, CB Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stickles diamonds, 1/8" hole punch, Dimensional Tape
TECHNIQUES:Dry Embossing, Paper Tole, Digital

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY.

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a fun design...looks great...

Laurel said...

Yummy is right!

Unknown said...

yup...yummo! i love how the cupcake is sitting above the fold. and the colors are phenomenal :)

Anonymous said...

Such a fun cupcake! Love how it pops off the card Lisa!

Jenny said...

Such an original design Lisa....great card and yep, yummy cake :0)
Jenny x

Rosemary said...

that is one yummy cupcake card, lisa!!

Kathy V. said...

Hey, looks like we've both been on a cupcake thing! Love the way your cupcake breaks above the fold. Adds so much dimension. Good enough to eat, I'd say!

01 09 10