Sunday, April 29, 2012


AROUND THE HOUSE
That is this week's CAS challenge

So the challenge is to incorporate something from around your house on your CAS card. I used an empty toilet paper roll for my leaves and stem. I flattened my roll using a bone folder. Than I cut about 1/4" widths using my paper trimmer. I used my wide two way glue to put glue on the bottom of my leaves and press onto my dp. After they dried I carefully cut around them.  That's it. Easy.  

RECIPE:
STAMPS:None
PAPER:White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Picadilly (Basic Grey)
INK:Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
ACCESSORIES:Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Stapler, empty toilet paper roll, dimensional tape, two way glue, Tim Holtz Blender Tool
TECHNIQUES:Shape Card

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Clever idea Lisa, they make the perfect leaf shape :0)
Jenny x

Crystal said...

Oh my how fun and sooooo creative Lisa!!!!!

Rosemary said...

orange you clever, lisa! (hee hee!!) another cutie patootie card!!

Laurel said...

This is very cute!

Shell said...

Awesome, Lisa. Love it. :)

lostinpaper said...

Your toilet roll leaves are just too clever Lisa!! Fab sentiment too!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh is this CUTE!

LilyPinkScraps said...

Very clever upcycling and such a cute card!!

01 09 10