Saturday, May 26, 2012

BLOG CANDY WINNERS

BLOG CANDY WINNERS
I am so sorry....I am late posting. 

Down to business. The winner of my digi
is
Edwina Oh, I hope i was not the person who didn't claim the prize. I have been in and out of the hospital. I am hoping I win one of your lovely digi sets. These are cute. i am going into the hospital again and may be in when you draw. Thanks for bearing with me. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

The winner of my digi 
is
 Steph What cute images! I have a thing for bees, those are great and I love the sentiments you've included.

Congratulations Edwina and Steph. Please email me lisalara06@comcast.net

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a turtley awesome design :)

Edwina said...

Lisa, I am home and just saw I won. I will e-mail you. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

01 09 10