Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Go With The Flow Banners

I am using the new release
from The Alley Way Stamps

I combined individual words from this set to make my sentiment. 

Combined with 

I stamped my banners, stamped my words inside each then cut out leaving a small margin around. 

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Mad Gab, Get The Point (The Alley Way Stamps)
PAPER:True Black, White cardstock, Kraft Classic (Papertrey Ink), Serendipity (Basic Grey from Jo-Ann's)
INK:Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES:Dimensional tape, Divine Twine, Large round corner punch

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!


6 comments:

Laurel said...

Super cute!

Annette said...

such an amazing card...love how you used the banners...brilliant...

Emily H said...

Very cute!

Rosemary said...

oh you make the most amazing CAS cards, lisa!! this is fabby!!

lostinpaper said...

Love how you used the sentiments!

silkeshimazu said...

I love all the different banners and how you created your own sentiment. Fabulous!

01 09 10