Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NEW MAY DIGIS


It's the 15th of the month
that means....
Digi Release Day at Clear Dollar Stamps
You can see the full reveal on The Clear Dollar Stamps Blog

My first sample is using my very own digi 
I used vellum cardstock for my wings. 

My second sample is using a digi also designed by me
TIES FOR HIM
I made it into a shape card using Microsoft Publisher. I placed the happy FATHER'S day sentimet all over the tie then printed onto designer paper. I just love this new line SHINE ON by Basic Grey released exclusively to select Jo-Ann's stores. I also embossed it for texture. 

My third sample is using a stamp designed by Kim Teasdale that is turned into a Digi
MEASURE OF A MAN
I colored this simply since it would be hard to shade between the small buttons. I popped up my image and topped with a layer of dimensional glaze. I just love the look of this sentiment.

My fourth sample is using a stamp set designed by Kim Teasdale that was turned into a digi
Oh I had so much fun coloring this guy. Can you tell? I just could not wait to get my Copics on him. I put the sentiment HB2U under and behind him them popped up just his head.


My last sample is using the new digi
I made a little tent card to stand by my computer so I can see this scripture whenever I want and reflect on it. It is 5 1/4 x 3. I highlighted the "Whatever" in each line using rainbow colors of Copics.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's Creations
Barb 
Candy
Cassie
Deanne
Deedee
Deonna 
Jen Y.
Jennifer
Jerusha
Kathy
Kris
Laurie
Linda
Sarah
Tameko



11 comments:

Cassie said...

Eeeee! These are all awesome and so inspiring, dear Lisa! I love your new sets :D

Bridget said...

I am just blown away by all of these fantastic creations, Lisa, your digi's AND cards are amazing...WOWWEEEEE!!!!

Ardyth said...

Oh my goodness - these are adorable and all so clever! I especially love the squiggly mouth on that one bee! Great cards!

Little C's Creations said...

Hi Lisa!! U are sooo good with the computer and being able to do what you do with all the digis! Love your drawings... please add me to your blog line up, I've participated in the new release as well!! Hugs n' Blessings to you!! <3 your created projects!!!

lostinpaper said...

Another fantastic collection! Each card is a work of art Lisa! Thanks again for the inspiration.

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are all so AWESOME...what fun designs...thanks for sharing LIsa...your digi's are just too fun...

Rosemary said...

WOW!!! each card is absolutely amazing, lisa! but i really love that tie card... absolute genius!!!

Emily H said...

Wow! I love these cards! I especially like the tie card!

Kathy Bradley said...

Lisa,
I loved all of these cards - the darling bumble bees, the verse, robot and remotes! The little bumble bee card and remote card made me laugh - all wonderful and adorable!

Kathy V. said...

LOVE the "whatever" card!!!! I'm going to case it immediately. That's one of my favorite verses, and your rainbow brought it to life. Thanks, Lisa for the wonderful inspiration! (Well, for the wonderful card to CASE, 'cuz I'm not gonna change a thing, okay?)

Jenny said...

These are all brilliant Lisa...love the wording with the remote and your little bees are so cute, love their expressions!
Jenny x

01 09 10