Friday, June 15, 2012

JUNE DIGI RELEASE

Hooray its June Digi Release Day
at Clear Dollar Stamps
You can see the full reveal of ALL the new sets on the 

My first sample is using my new digi
WHAT A MELON
I made a faux wood frame.  I stitched over the sentiment that I printed out washed out.  I paper pieced my melon and embossed the entire panel for texture. 

RECIPE:
STAMPS:What A Melon Digi (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Cream Soda (Clear Dollar Stamps), Serendipity (Basic Grey)
INK:Printer, Whisper White (SU), Tim Holtz Distress Inks Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
ACCESSORIES:Cuttlebug, CB Embossing Folders Houndstooth and Distressed Stripes, Needle, Paper Piercer and Mat (We R Memory Keepers), score tape, DMC floss
TECHNIQUE:Faux Wood, Dry Embossing, Hand Stitching, Paper Piecing

 My second sample is using my new digi
HELIUM HELLOS
 I printed directly onto my patterned aper.  My balloon is also patterned paper and stickles and dimensional glaze. I lightly sponged the edges too.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Helium Hellos Digital Image (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Night Eclipse (Clear Dollar Stamps), Out of Print (Basic Grey)
INK:Printer, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain
ACCESSORIES:Tim Holtz Blender Tool, Spellbinders circle and scallop circle nestabilities, Doodlebug Design Inc Mini Jewels, Dimensional Glaze, Cuttlebug, Diamond Stickles, Needle, Paper piercer and mat (We R Memory Keepers), Thread, Dimensional tape
TECHNIQUES:Paper Tole, Digital Image, Stitching, Shape Card


My third sample (a 9 x 4 card)  is using my new digi
TWEET HOUSES 
 I printed each of my houses onto a piece of white cs that I sponged with Tim Holtz Distress ink. Then I printed another house and cut out just the hole with the bird, colored with Copics adhered to front of house and embossed then sponged.
 
  RECIPE:
STAMPS:Tweet Houses (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Printer, Copics B00, B01, B05, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Scattered Straw, Fired Brick, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo
ACCESSORIES:Tim Holtz Blender Tool, Dimensional Tape, Removeable Tape, Cuttlebug, CB Embossing Folder Distressed Stripes
TECHNIQUES:Dry Embossing, Sponging, Paper Piecing, Digi

For more inspiration check out the rest of the Design Teams Creations:
 



7 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love them all but especially those birds peeking out of their houses! Gonna have to get that one!

Rosemary said...

what a fun new group of digi's lisa!! lovin' the birdhouse card... so cool!!

Annette Allen said...

wow Lisa I love what you are doing with these amazing digi's...you are amazing...

Laurel said...

These are fabulous! You need to make them into stamps, I love your digis!

lostinpaper said...

These are all amazing Lisa! Those sweet embossed birdhouses are perfect!

Unknown said...

Lisa, these are awesome!!! I love your stamp designs! The watermelons and the bird houses are my faves...ugh...tooo cute!!! great cards too. you are so skilled with digis!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOO Fun! LOVE these cards--I esp. love that first one!

01 09 10