Sunday, July 29, 2012

BUTTON FLOWERS

More Dare To Get Dirty Challenges. 
This first card is for Vicki's challenge today. 

Come play with us........all the info HERE.
How to become an SCS Fan Club Member HERE.

I used the BLESS MY BLOOMERS digi from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
I printed my image and sentiment onto my card base. I colored my image then sewed on Basic Grey buttons. 

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Bless My Bloomers Digi (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:White (Papertrey Ink)
INK:Printer, Copics YR02, YR04, YR07, R20, R22, R43, YG21, YG23, YG25, B00, B01, B04, Y17, Y35, Y21, G05, G09, G14
ACCESSORIES:Basic Grey Buttons, Needle, Thread, Paper Piercer and mat (We R Memory Keepers)
TECHNIQUES:OLC


This one is for Jessica's DARE TO GET DIRTY challenge today.
I made my own spool and added a piece of dp then embossed it. 
The sentiment is computer generated.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:None, computer generated sentiment
PAPER:White, Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Serendipity (Basic Grey)
INK:Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
ACCESSORIES:Cuttlebug, CB Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder, Needle, Thread, Zip Dots, Paper Piercer and Mat (We R Memory Keepers)
TECHNIQUES:Dry Embossing, Stitching

THANKS FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

both cards are "sew" adorable, lisa! i'm going to have to play along with a couple of the "dare to get dirty" challenges.

Ardyth said...

Lovely fresh cards, with amazing colouring as always!

lostinpaper said...

Those button flowers are super cute and I just love how you have stitched under the word 'sew'! More great cards Lisa!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey there MF! Thanks for making such an awesome sample for my challenge! I just love your coloring and fun use of your buttons! :)

Edwina said...

Lisa, Your cards are fabulous! I love both of them. The buttons are great centers for the flowers on this digi. The spool is so pretty it it's ribbon thread. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown
PS You need to do a digi set with the spool and sentiment. You could have a thimble, buttons, tape measure and needleon it with You are sew special, Sew wonderful, Sew sweet.

01 09 10