Monday, July 2, 2012

CFC59 FEEL BETTER BALLOONS

I've been dieing to try this tutorial from Spitcoaststampers 
HONEYCOMB SHAPES by Lydia Fiedler. 

So when I saw this week's CAS-ual Friday's Challenge ...Round and Round (use two circles) I knew what I was going to do. 

I used my new digi that I designed for Clear Dollar Stamps



 Working in Publisher, I placed my sentiment and two swirl balloons where I wanted them and printed onto my 3 3/4 x 5" white panel. For my honeycomb balloons I used my 1" punch to punch out 6 circles for each balloon. I filled in the balloon tie with Copic Y21. Very easy and fun card to make.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Helium Hellos digi that I designed (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:White (papertrey ink), Fresh Papaya (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Printer
ACCESSORIES:1" circle punch, dimensional tape
TECHNIQUES:Honeycomb shapes, CAS, digi

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!



15 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

This is sooo clever! I'm really loving how dimensional those balloons are.

Jenny said...

This is perfect Lisa, great dimension and love the bright shade of yellow too :0)
Thanks for linking up to CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Ardyth said...

Great dimension and use of two circles! This will definitely cheer someone up!

Rosemary said...

oh what a cute, cute card, lisa! love the balloons! happy 4th of july!

L.B. said...

very very cute. This is such a fun look!

Lisa A. said...

LOVE the 3D look of your balloons...sweet, Lisa:)!! The color combo is one of my very favorites...lovely card:)!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Edwina said...

I love your card! It is so cheerful. I like the way you did the balloons. That is a very pretty shade of yellow you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Angela said...

I love your new digi and love, love what you have created!

lostinpaper said...

Super cute balloons! Love how you have layered them Lisa!

N@ Ali said...

lovely card, love those balloons ; )

Angie Tieman said...

Great card! Love those balloons with the honeycomb technique! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

Ingenious design!! Love the dimensions of the balloons! Delightful in every way! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love how you made the balloons! So sweet in the color yellow too :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

So cute and fun! Love those balloons :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays, the Clean And Simple challenge!

Loll Thompson said...

Adorable!! Love the dimension on the balloons. Such a great technique!

01 09 10