Thursday, August 2, 2012

CHRISTMAS CHILDREN

Got your Christmas cards done?

Here's a great monthly challenge to help you do that. It is the SCS Dirty Dozen Past and Present Christmas Challenge. This month's theme is ....children. If you want to play just used Keyword SCSCCAUG12.

I used a special RAK stamp set given to me by my Dirty Dozen sista Stacy. It is called

I stamped my image in White and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Then I sponged Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink over it. 

RECIPE:
STAMPS:A Season Of Celebrations (Flourishes)
PAPER:White (Papertrey Ink), Hot Cocoa (Clear Dollar Stamps), North Country (Prima)
INK:Whisper White (SU), Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink
ACCESSORIES:White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tim Holtz Blender Tool, AnnaBelle Stamps Pearls, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares, Decorated Stick Pin, Zap Dots, Ribbon
TECHNIQUES:Emboss Resist

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!


1 comment:

Edwina said...

I love this Christmas card. It is gorgeous! Love the image. Embossed it is lovely. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

01 09 10