Tuesday, September 18, 2012

IN A CRUNCH?


My friend Loll is this week's QUEEN FOR THE DAY #130 at Splitcoaststampers.
I finally found time to case one of her inspiring creation's..........I chose THIS one. 
My Changes:
Made two layers.......smaller panel
Used Twine for border
Placed apple in center overlapping DP
Changed Sentiment
Punched all corners except one

Loll and I both used my digi I designed for Clear Dollar Stamps
APPLE LICIOUS
RECIPE:
STAMPS:
PAPER:White(Papertrey Ink), Serendipity (Basic Grey)
INK:Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
ACCESSORIES:Zap Dots (RAK), Scotch dimensional Tape, Divine Twine, Large round corner punch, Cuttlebug, CB Polka Dots Embossing folder
TECHNIQUES:Dry Embossing, Sponging

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!


4 comments:

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Lisa! Thanks for sharing!

Annette Allen said...

so cute..love the sentiment.

Loll said...

Lisa, love this card!! Your apple is so sweet with the embossing! Great DP too ... and the twine ... well, you know how I LOVE twine! Thank you so much for playing along this week!

lostinpaper said...

Another fabulous card Lisa!

01 09 10