Saturday, September 15, 2012

RRR CHALLENGE - AUTUMN COLORS

What? You did not know?
PINK IS AN AUTUMN COLOR
For October Breast Cancer Awareness Month
 
Come join us
for Really Reasonable Ribbons
September 15th Challenge
 
On my card I used
From Really Reasonable Ribbon

 
I used Crop-a-dile to punch two 3/8" holes for my ribbon to go through. I put my ribbon through the holes from the outside then took the right side in the back and brought it back through the left hole in the front and same with the other side. Simple. I printed out my sentiment and image on my card then printed out another image, colored, cut out and popped up. The purse is a charm I got from my LSS.
 
This adorable image is from Tiddly Inks
RECIPE:
STAMPS:Wryn and Emmy - BFF Digital Image (Tiddly Inks)
PAPER:White (Papertrey Ink)
INK:Printer, Copics RV09, E00, Y21, E29, BG000
ACCESSORIES:Zap Dots (RAK), Fuscia Wrinkle Ribbon 1.5" (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Cuttlebug, CB Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Purse Charm (LSS), Crop -a-dile, Scor-Pal
TECHNIQUES:Dry Embossing
 
THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!



1 comment:

Rosemary said...

this is absolutely the sweetest thing, lisa! love the ribbon treatment and how you placed the image...clever!

01 09 10