Monday, November 12, 2012

DOODLE FLAG FRIENDS


I made this card for one of my favorite challenges: CAS challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Today's challenge CAS196 is based on this card by Teresa (va.sunshine)
 
I used my digi I designed for Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
RECIPE:
STAMPS:Word Doodles Digital Image by Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:White, True Black, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink), Out Of Print (Basi Grey)
INK:Printer
ACCESSORIES:Licorice Divine Twine, Handmade Button, Dimensional Tape, 1/16" hole punch, 1 1/4" square punch
TECHNIQUES:Dry Embossing, Paper Piecing
 
THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!


4 comments:

Janene said...

Dear Lisa,
Your cards that I see posted on FB are truly wonderful! Do you sell greeting cards? I especially like the "Friends" one posted recently. I hope you are feeling well. Thanks for your smile. It always cheers me to see you!

Rosemary said...

love your fabulous take on the CAS challenge, lisa! the bright colors are soo fun!!

lostinpaper said...

TOO cute Lisa! How cool are those dotty bright banners!

Lola said...

Your interpretation is spot on. Those little friends are ADORABLE!!

01 09 10