Sunday, December 9, 2012

CAS 200 PARTY BALLOONS

This is the CAS (Clean And Simple) Challenge on Splitcoaststampers 200th challenge weekend. We are celebrating with two days of CAS challenges HERE.
Come Play With Us.
 
I am one of the hostesses...Whoo-Hoo. 
 I got really busy yesterday and forgot to set up my post. OOps. This card is for my challenge BRING ON THE BALLOONS keyword CAS200PARTYD

I made a masculine card using my digi I designed for Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
 
RECIPE:
STAMPS:Helium Hellos Digital Image by Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Kraft, Pure Poppy, Spring Rain (Paertrey Ink)  Note To Self (Echo Park)
INK:Printer
ACCESSORIES:Scor-Pal, DMC thread, dimensiaonal tape
TECHNIQUES: Paper Piecing, knots, digi, scoring

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the balloons. Caroline xxx

Lynette said...

Great guy card, Lisa!

lostinpaper said...

Great idea to have the number in each balloon! Love it Lisa!

Lola said...

Such a classic look. The paper pieced balloons are wonderful and great colors on this.

01 09 10