Monday, January 7, 2013

CAS202 POSTAGE FLAKES

I am playing in today's CAS (Clean And Simple Challenge) #202 on spitcoaststampers.com. There were no CAS challenges the past two weeks for the holidays and I missed them.  
Today's challenge is POSTAGE OR FAUX POSTAGE. 

I used my spellbinders postage stamp nestabilites combined with squares nestabilities and my digi I designed for Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps) 
Here's my inside. 

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Flakes Digital Image by Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:White, Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink)
INK:Printer, Copics: R24, YG23, V04, Y17, YR04, 0, B000
ACCESSORIES:Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Postage Stamp and square nestabilities

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY. 

7 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such adorable stamps and a fun inside to match.

Annette Allen said...

these snowmen are fantastic...so cute Lisa..

Anonymous said...

The windows are perfect for your snowmen to pick out through! Adorable card!

Edwina said...

I love this cute card. i love the inside so much. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Loll said...

Love it! Those partial images are adorable ... and I love the inside of the card.

lostinpaper said...

Cute cute cute!! You always make such FUN cards Lisa!

Lola said...

Gorgeous color for your CAS card. So appealing to the eye. Love how each little snowman is in a different place in the stamps. Very striking.

01 09 10