Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MASKED THINKING OF HOO



This is my homework for Day 6 of the online class I'm taking
I am just loving all the tips and techniques I'm learning. Oh this class is worth every penny. 

I used this adorable image from My Favorite Things

RECIPE
STAMPS:My Favorite Things
PAPER:White, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink)
INK:VersaMark, Memento Lady Bug Red, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Copics: Y17, Y21, YR23, YR04, YR02, YR07, E33, E35, E37
ACCESSORIES:Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Circles, Tim Holtz Blender Tool, Anti-Static Pouch, Heat Tool, Top Boss White Embossing Powder, Dimensional Tape
TECHNIQUES:Sponging, Masking, Heat Embossing

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

13 comments:

Sara I. said...

So stinkin' cute Lisa!! Gorgeous sky and love that image - it all looks perfect in the center of the card surrounded by the white space. Love it!! xx

Sandi said...

love your design!

Annette Allen said...

what a cutie...

Cassie said...

Oh goodness, Lisa, this is awesome! What an amazing piece of art you've created here. I wish that my schedule would have allowed me to take the class :( You've made some amazing stuff, girlie :D

Debby said...

This is so cute Lisa! Love, love, love it!

Barb Ghig said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Lisa,
Adorable and sweet card - and the image and sentiment just made me smile.

Lola said...

Oh that round cloud center is striking! Gorgeous colors too!

Kelly Szafron said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing it.

Rosemary said...

oh my goodness... this is just adorable lisa!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Julie Mogford said...

This is darling!!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

I also think that this class was worth every penny. I got addicted to their classes and already signed for the next one.
Your card is outstanding! Love how your played with mask to create to wonderful scene.

01 09 10