Monday, April 15, 2013

NEW CDS DIGIS (EDITED)

(I accidentally posted this yesterday instead of today)
I have edited it to include live links. 

Welcome to Clearly Digi Stamps Digi Day 
Below are my samples I made using my new digis for April
You can see all the new digis on the
Here is my thank you card I made using my new digi Elly Fun.  
I love the sentiments that you can place coming out of his trunk.  I printed out two elephants, cut out one whole and just the head and trunk on the other. I embossed them then popped them up.  I put google eyes on over his eyes.  Added punched hearts by the sentiment. And added inky accents to them and his toe nails.  I popped up the striped border (using paper from this digi) and added eyelets and threaded my twine from Whisker Graphics. 

My NEW DIGI

Before I show you my other new stamp set would you like to see the real life dogs the digi is based on? 
Meet Augie and Stevie, cutie's that belong to my sweet friend and former CDS DT member Kris Chirhart
Come check out Kris' card using this set.
Stevie has the patch of color on his eye.  He steals the socks in the family. 
Here's Augie sleeping. 
 This is Augie looking out the window.


My new release

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Woof Digital Image by Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Whit (PTI), Fact by Basic Grey
INK:Printer
ACCESSORIES:Black Divine Twine (Whisker Graphics), Dimensional tape, Cuttlebug, CB Houndstooth Embossing Folder, EK border Punch
TECHNIQUES:Dry Embossing

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY. 

9 comments:

Kris Chirhart said...

Lisa, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the digis you made of my pups!!! THANK YOU sooo much!!! You card is adorable. My little Augie... you have captured his personality perfectly! Love the window valance, and the texture you added. Mwah. Thank you!

Kris Chirhart said...

Forgot to mention the Elephant!! LOVE him SOOOOO much. So darn cute. I have a collection of elephants. Your card is great. Just too cute!

Jenny said...

These are just so adorable Lisa, I love the texture on the elephant and his wee googly eyes :0) The pup staring out the window is so cute too :0)
Jenny x

lostinpaper said...

Another fabulous release Lisa. LOVE the little dog peeking out the window!

Patti J said...

Lisa, your new sets have stolen my heart! Love them, and your cards are so much fun!

Edwina said...

Both sets are so cute! I especially love the doggies. Both sets will make adorable cards. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Rosemary said...

your digis are always the cutest things... love those little puppies and that elli!!

Little C's Creations said...

CUTE!!!! Fun Layers!!!

Silke said...

These are too cute, love how you embossed the elephant and dog!

01 09 10