Tuesday, June 18, 2013

AHOY!


There is still time to play in this month's
for a chance to win a Ribbon Carousel
 
You can see what the girls have created for week three of inspiration HERE.
I made this window card using a brand new release from  A Jillian Vance Design

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Ahoy! (A Jillian Vance Design)
PAPER:White, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink)
INK:Memento Tuxedo Black, Ladybug Red
ACCESSORIES:Crimper, Spellbinders circles dies, Dimensional Tape, Button, Twine (Whisker Graphics)
TECHNIQUES:Window

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY. 

12 comments:

Pamela said...

Awesome......looks like u used the charming circle die for window....love it!!

Pamela said...

Or maybe not....maybe I should read not only just look at pic....haaha

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

You're a tough act to follow!! This is incredible. I love it!!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

I thought this was the AJVD blog. Oops! LOL!

Nana said...

Too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Bhawana said...

beautiful card you created. remebered my son's favourite show the pirate on disney junior.. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE this, Lisa! I love the colors and that cute little window for the sailboat and sea! FAB!!!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is such a sweet card! :)

Rosemary said...

hey lisa... this card sure floats my boat!!

Edwina said...

I love your card. That is a great stamp set. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

lostinpaper said...

Super sweet Lisa, love how the colours pop through the window!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Adorable!!!

01 09 10