Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thank You For Our Freedom


Happy Fourth of July to all my U.S. Followers.  
This card touches my heart because it is inspired by my Marine son that just returned home from serving in the U.S. Marines.  I am so thankful he is home safe. This card is to look like a military shirt with a chain and dog tag hanging.  I am very thankful to all the men and women and have served and are currently serving so we can enjoy our freedom. Thank You.

I am posting over on the A Jillian Vance Design Blog today so you can find all the deets there. 

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a fantastic (and super creative!) tribute to all the men and women who serve!! so glad your son is home safe and sound... happy 4th of july, my friend!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!! Happy 4th!!

lostinpaper said...

Clever card creation Lisa!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Glad your son came back home safe.
Your card is amazing!!! Love the idea!!!

01 09 10