Friday, January 10, 2014

A SMILE FOR KRIS


When I saw Wendy's Pay It Forward Challenge for today's Free For All Challenge on Splitcoaststampers I just had to play. 
 I am really bad about sending out cards and on time especially so I accepted this challenge of making a card for someone specific and mailing it out ASAP.  

This is for my sweet friend Kris that has been a great friend. 
 Wanted to send her a smile.  This is very CAS.  I used this fun digital image from Hambo Stamps CLOWN SHOES.  I masked him and drew my grounding line and sponged around him using chalks.  Then I cut out just his head, colored in his smile and popped it up. 

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Clown Shoes Digital Image (Hambo Stamps)
PAPER: White (Papertrey Ink), Bazzill Basics Paper (School Days)
INK: Printer, Copic R24
ACCESSORIES: Scotch Dimensional Tape 1/16", chalks, cotton ball, Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper 1/2" corner rounder punch, EK Success border punch

THANKS FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY. 



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is so fun! Love his smile! and the topper!

lostinpaper said...

I always have good intentions to send out more 'hello' etc cards over the year but for some reason December arrives early in my life... maybe this year lol. ps Cute card Lisa!

Katie Sims said...

This is darling, Lisa! :)

Mary J said...

Hello Lisa! Thx for your sweet comment over at SCS on my gopher card!

Love this - you are so brilliant at CAS - going to get me some more inspiration from your blog!

Rosemary said...

very cute card, lisa!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I absolutely looooooooooove this card, Lisa! I LOVE the white image with the highlighting behind him! You MUST teach me everything you know about coloring! WOWOWOWOWOW!

01 09 10