Saturday, February 15, 2014

ENABLER ALERT

ENABLER ALERT. 
I have completely fallen head over heals for SugarPea Designs Stamps by Wendy Ramlakhan.
They are the cutest and Wendy is even having a Valentines Sale this weekend too.

This card is for the
SugarPea Designs Anything Goes Challenge
I loved pulling the shutters forward for dimension.

And for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
I used the faux wood technique on my kraft bg to look like a house. 

I bought this cutie
from the SugarPea Designs new release

 and could not wait to ink her up once that mail man brought her. 
I had this idea when I first saw this stamp set which was love at first site. 
I cut out along the image cutting off the bottome of the branch and the side of the extending branch. 
Then colored simply, folded the shutters forward added glossy accents to the glass of the window and popped up just the middle on my card. 

RECIPE:
STAMPS: What's Mew? (SugarPea Designs)
PAPER: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), RAK white, 
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Copics: BV02, N10, G24, E57, E00, Y23, N0, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Anitque Linen, Walnut Stain, VersaMark
ACCESSORIES:Glossy Accents (Inkessentials), Scotch Dimensional Tape 1/16", Corner Chomper 1/2, Embossing Tool, Piercing Mat, Bone Folder, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy
TECHNIQUES: Faux Wood Technique

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY. 

5 comments:

Anita said...

I love this Lisa! The wood technique is amazing - I thought it was woodgrain dp until I read your description. Love the dimension with the shutter and glossy window too.

Annette Allen said...

aww this is too cute..

Rosemary said...

simply adorbs, lisa!!

lostinpaper said...

I can see why you are loving these sweet images, I must head on over and check them out!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute, I have mine sitting here on my desk, lol. I just need to ink her up.

01 09 10