Saturday, March 22, 2014

AJVD {EGG}cellent Easter Basket Treats

 I am Guest Designing over at the A Jillian Vance Design Blog today with these fun little Easter favors. 
 I used Versamark Ink Pad and Clear Embossing Powder.  
It gives the image a nice shine that matches the candy wrapper. 


 These ones are perfect for your Easter place settings or a baby shower favor.
These ones I used Versamark Ink pad and White embossing powder. 


I just punched a 1" circle and layered two 1 1/16" dimensional dots. 
 Your family, friends, co-workers, teacher etc will be pleasantly surprised to receive this cutie. 

Can't you just see these brightening up your Easter table?!

 Just a 4 1/2" square scored at 1 1/2 and 3" both sides. 
Cut a on one side and turn and repeat for your flaps and I used score tape. 



 I used my set {EGG}cellent I design for A Jillian Vance Design 
Supplies:
Stamps: {EGG}cellent (A Jillian Vance Design) Paper:  True Black, Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Rain, Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink) Ink:  VersaMark Accessories: Heat Embossing Tool, White and Clear Embossing Powders, Score Tape, 1/16" dimensional tape, Easter Reeses Miniatures, Silver brads, Paper Grass 

Thank You for visiting.  Enjoy Your day. 

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! ;)

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are too cute..

lostinpaper said...

These look good enough to eat Lisa (wink)!

01 09 10