Saturday, March 8, 2014

Heart RAINbow

I am always inspired by pinterest and the talent I find there.  
I made this card for two challenges today.

This card is for the Inspiration Challenge on splitcoaststampers to use inspiration from a Rain board on pinterest.
I chose THIS pin as my inspiration.
I was inspired to use a rain quote, have a rectangle space on my card and to use an image for rain. I 3D hearts I made from a punch. 

This card is also for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #129 50 Shades of Gray
My quote is computer generated. I just added a pop of color. 

SUPPLIES USED:
 Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, White 110# (Reflections), Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink) Ink: Printer, Staedtler .01 black Accessories: Heart Trio Punch (SU)

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY. 

4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cool! LOVE the sentiment and I adore the rainbow color hearts! This is amazing!!! HUGS and have a wonderful weekend! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to visit me at my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy I'm giving away! :)

Renee V said...

Your card is so gorgeous I had to Pin it :) Love the 3D hearts!

Lea Lawson said...

This is so sweet! I love the rainbow hearts, and that shimmery grey cloud!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute card--love those rainbow hearts! Thanks for joining CASual Fridays!

01 09 10