Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SPD - What's Mew?


I just love SugarPea Designs images. They make me smile.  
Wanna know how you can win a SPD GC?
It's Challenge time.........SPD07 You're So Punny...........Bring on your Punny. 

 For my punny themed card I chose to use the SPD stamp set What's Mew
Wendy made it easy to be Punny with this cute sentiment and kitty.   I played off the sentiment by coloring only the kitty. I wanted to make my card a house shape and this is what I came up with.  I cut strips, embossed them and popped them up for a little dimension, texture and interest.  Plus I folded the shutters in just a little for more interest. 

This card is also for 
My kitty acts as the butterfly in the sketch and the shutters are for the filigrees.
Fun sketch.  There is still a little time to play, you should come play. 

 I think doing the inside of the card finishes it off nicely, so I just stamped the image in the 
matching ink to my base paper.  Just what it needed. 


Be sure to check out the inspiration from the SugarPeas  on the SugarPea Designs Blog

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww so totally cute.. I love the hint of color..

Stacey Schafer said...

how precious, Lisa!

Loll said...

Clever design Lisa. Love the adorable image. Loll xx

Rosemary said...

you always have the most adorable card ideas, lisa!! this one is just way too cute!!

Unknown said...

Lisa, I just scrolled thru all these ADORABLE cards and projects... your work is so happy and delightful.. I love it, as always... thanks again for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice words... Love to see your cards again... Love, Light and peace...Bonnie

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my gosh, those folded in shutters are just adorable!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image, Lisa, and I love how you just colored the kitty...sooo cute!!! I absolutely looove the little house you created, too...super adorable!!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Utterly adorable!

01 09 10