Tuesday, August 12, 2014

IHP - Chalkboard Get Well

Hi.  I am having such fun as Guest Designer for i {heart} papers.
I used Lawn Fawn stamp set,  We R Memory Keepers Dimensionals and Lawn Fawn Border Die  to heat emboss and pop up on the black cardstock like a math sum on a chalkboard.  I adhered my panel over a collection of Echo Park Papers scraps.
Here is the inside.
Adhered 1/2" scraps of the same papers as the front and die cut and added twine to match the front.

Supplies
Stamps:Get Well Soon (Lawn Fawn)  Papers:Summer Bliss (Echo Park), Recollections White 110# (Michaels), True Black (Papertrey Ink)  Ink: Versamark  Accessories: White Embossing Powerder, Heat Tool, Cuttlebug, Dimensionals (We Re Memory Keepers), Speech Bubble Die (Lawn Fawn), Licorice Divine Twine, Corner Chomper 1/4",  Technique: Chalkboard
 
Thank You for visiting.  Enjoy Your Day. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute card Lisa... love it... would like to be able to use some of my cards these days... not to find the time to mail them.. .LOL... need more time in a day to do all I want to do... how about it... you too??? Love all your cards... went down the entire line on this blog... really fun cards... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

Rosemary said...

love how you use that lawn fawn border die, lisa! another fabulous card!

Annette Allen said...

love the chalkboard look.. so totally cute.

Shelly said...

Aww...this is sooo sweet! Love!

Tracy said...

I just bought that speech bubble and haven't gotten the chance to use it yet. Fabulous design Lisa! Hugs!

Sara I. said...

Absolutely precious Lisa!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! It made my day!

~amy~ said...

DARLING...I love the chalkboard technique!

01 09 10