Thursday, January 14, 2016

Have a MICE 2016!

Freebie!
This digi Have A Mice 2016 is a freebie from Gerda Steiner Designs. 
 Isn't it cute!  I layered the digi and changed the color for a CAS notecard. 
I did not send out Christmas cards this year.
So I made these to send out in the new year.  I placed a computer generated sentiment over the middle for another look. 

I am playing in Gerda Steiner Designs' 

Have A Mice 2016
Have A Mice 2016

SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles
SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles 

Supplies
Stamps: Have A Mice 2016 (Gerda Steiner Designs)  Paper: Recollections White 110#, Hammermill Frog White 80#, True Black (Papertrey Ink) Ink: Printer  Accessories: SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die (SugarPea Designs)


6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So sweet and so clever Lisa!

~amy~ said...

super cute Lisa.

Rosemary said...

oh this is just so cute, lisa... I wish I was as good with digi images are you are!!

Judy1223 said...

Brilliant card, Lisa! I wish I had the right programs to change the color of my digi images...this is such a great technique! Happy New year to you...what a great card to send out to loved ones!

kim @thisthatandthewholekaboodle.com said...

I love this!!! Great job!!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lisa, what an adorable digi image, and it really makes me smile and giggle. These mice are so sweet, and what an adorable card!! Hugs, sweet friend, and I've praying for you to feel lots better! xoxo

01 09 10