Sunday, January 17, 2016

PURRR-fect Valentine

Step Panel Valentine
 I got THIS wonderful BRAK (Birthday Random Act Of Kindness) 
last month from Sue Craig aka bensarmom on Splitcoaststampers.  Ever since then I have been wanting to try Dawn's Step Panel Card Tutorial to make my own (thanks for the video link Sue).  So when I got Gerda Steiner's January Progressive Challenge Digi Love You Kitten, I knew I wanted to try this card technique with it by making my husband a Valentine.  This is a really fun, easy card that folds flat to mail! You gotta try it!

This card is also for Gerda Steiner Designs



Love You Kitten
Love You Kitten 


Supplies
Stamps: Love You Kitten (Gerda Steiner Designs)  Paper: Recollections White 110# (Michaels), Hammermill Frog White 80#, Momenta Designer Paper   Ink: Printer, Copics: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, BG000, B00, B01, B04, N04, 0, C1, C3, C5  Accessories: Corner Chomper  Technique: Step Panel Card

Enjoy Your Day!


11 comments:

lostinpaper said...

FABulous colouring, love love how you have coloured your fun shadow!

~amy~ said...

so cute Lisa!

Migdalia said...

Such adorable image!! Totally cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

SugarGem said...

Eeek so sweet

Dotty Jo x said...

Too cute! Jo x

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love the way you coloured the kitty! Super cute! Cool card style too - I'm going to check out the tut - thanks!

Rosemary said...

super duper cute, lisa!!

Victoria Rowson said...

Beautiful. I love the colours. Nice and bright.

Annette Allen said...

that little image is just darling..

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Lisa!! I love this little kittie, and you sure have colored it up sweetly with the little stripes in there!! And what an adorable step panel card. I guess I have to go look at that one! Sweetness and, as always, adorable!! Hugs, sweet friend!

Nomine said...

Sweet colouring! Thanks for linking to the tutorial for the card style, I've been meaning to try out some different card designs...

01 09 10