Monday, August 1, 2016

Your Next Stamp August Guest Designer

Guest Designing for Your Next Stamp
I am so excited to be an August Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp. 
(Just click HERE to find out who the other two GDs are this month).
I get to play with their cutie patootie stamps/die all month long. WhooHoo.  When I first saw this stamp Stripe-Tastic Edge I knew I wanted to use it as a border and color in with rainbow colors.  I stamped it first on my base and colored just beyond the 1/4 border.  I heat embossed my sentiment from Funny Farm Crew on black card stock and finished off the panel with a stitched border using Tiny Stitches Stitched Line die

Stripe-Tastic Edge
Stripe-Tastic Edge 
Funny Farm Crew
Funny Farm Crew
Tiny Stitches Stitched Line
Tiny Stitches Stitched Line
Supplies
Stamps: Funny Farm Crew, Stripe-Tastic Edge (Your Next Stamp) Paper:  Recollections White, Black 110# (Michaels) Ink: VersaMark, Copics: R20, R22, R24, V01, V04, V06, YR02, YR04, YR07, B00, B01, B04, Y21, Y17, YR23, YG21, YG23, YG25, N4, RV21, RV23, RV25 Accessories: Cuttlebug, Tiny Stitches Stitched Line die (Your Next Stamp), Foam Tape, Heat Tool, Anti-Static Embossing Pouch

Enjoy your day!


4 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, lisa!! congrats on being a guest designer... they could not have picked a better crafter to show case their stamps!!

Karren said...

Congrats on your GD spot! This card is fabulous and so striking!

Lola said...

Love the simplicity of this beauty.

Donna said...

Congrats on your guest design spot! What a gorgeous border and like the stitched edges on the black.

01 09 10