Sunday, April 23, 2017

Birthday Buddies Blog Hop for Laura


 It is my sweet crafting friend Laura's Birthday.
So in her honor a few of us that get together regularly to craft and laugh have a little hop for Laura. 
Happy Birthday Sweet Laura, your smile is contagious. Hugs. 

I made a colorful card for Laura, a non-traditional bday card. 
I used my MISTI to stamp my rainbow using SugarPea Designs' Watercolor Brush Strokes.  I cut down my panel using only part of the stamped images.  Then stamped my sentiment from Teacher's Pet and heat embossed and adhered to my rainbow panel and popped up on my kraft background.  I then finished with Clear Mix Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. 

Supplies
Stamps: Watercolor Brush Strokes, Teacher's Pet (SugarPea Designs)  Paper: Recollections White, Black 110# (Michaels), Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink) Ink: VersaMark, LadyBug, Dandelion, Pear Tart (Memento), Pink Flamingo, Pumpkin Orange, Sunflower Yellow, Garden Green,  Ocean Mist, Lovely Lilac (Your Next Stamp) Accessories: Clear Mix Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Anti-Static Embossing Pouch, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Glossy Accents (Inkessentials), Corner Chomper

So now just head on over to Kate's blog


8 comments:

tonyamaries said...

Very pretty card! Love the rainbow!

Toni said...

Bright and happy!

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun Lisa! LOVE the colors!

Laura Norris said...

Thank you Lisa for this fun and colorful card! I love the simplicity of the card yet it still is so strong and bold!! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Hope to see you soon.

Shelly said...

Fabulous card, Lisa!

Teresa Doyle said...

Lisa this is such a great card. Love the Brush Strokes stamp, this looks so awesome. Happy Birthday Laura!

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

Love this Lisa!! The stamp and coloring is so sweet. Still have my b-day card of yours hanging up in my classroom. Love!

Monika Reeck said...

wow
I love your rainbow
and will CASE ing this
ADORABLE arrangement with Kraft LISA!

01 09 10