Saturday, April 29, 2017

Happy Birthday Kimberly

Today is my crafty friend, Kimberly Weiner's birthday.


A few of us local crafty gals get together and laugh more than we create, 
Kimberly is one of these talented Divas.  Kimberly is always so generous by making gorgeous "Make 'n Takes" for us. Today, we are honoring her with a blog hop by creating a card inspired by own of her very own creations.  

I chose THIS beauty of Kimberly's to case. 

I have recently discovered Bloobel Stamps and Coloring Pages
When I saw Carey Carnation it was love at first site.  Something about him just makes me happy. He kinda has that "too much caffeine" look doesn't he?!  LOL  I love Lisa Bloobel's artistic style.  So I used Microsoft Publisher to download my images onto Neenah 80# Solar White Cardstock. I love that it goes through my printer absolutely perfect.  I colored him up with my Copics: Y17, YR04, W1, W3, BG0000, BG000, BG01, YG21, YG23, YG25, V01.  I paired him with Altenew's Celebrate


I won Carey Carnation from Bloobel on facebook 
and one of the requirements with winning him was to participate in this month's Bloobel Progressive Challenge with him.  So this card is for this month's challenge.  Which means I get next month's Challenge's image free. WhooHoo. 

If you want to hop along for inspiration here is the hop list. 

Amy
Laura
Kimberly
Toni
Tanya
Lisa (that's me)
Kate


12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lisa! I LOVE it!!!! How fun is that?! Thanks for sharing the link!

chuckling at the "too much caffeine" comment :)

I Card Everyone said...

LIsa!!! how fantastic is this guy?!?!? You've colored him in the most marvelous way... it will make Kimberly smile so big!
=]

SugarGem said...

Oh my gosh hahaha this is so cute 😂

Tracy said...

LOL Those flower faces are hilarious. This is fresh and unique Lisa. Love it! Hugs!

wienerhoneymooners said...

So I'm in a restaurant, and I start hooting over this card, so very hilarious!!!!!

lostinpaper said...

Oh so fun and coloured to perfection Lisa, what a great card (and the images are so unique)!

tonyamaries said...

I am in total love with this! Such a fun image and your coloring is fantastic!

Janet Ingraham said...

That is one amazing card. Fabulous! jlingraham@hotmail.com

Imke said...

Ha- that makes me laugh. FUN, FUN, FUN card, Lisa !!!

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Leslie Miller said...

Hilarious! Definitely too much caffeine or spring celebrating. Awesome coloring. I can't get over this. I'll be grinning all the rest of the day!

TK said...

Too cute for words! I agree with the "over-caffeinated" look tho... That's gonna put a smile on Kimberly's face, let alone ours!

Kate said...

Lisa, your card is SO fabulously fun!! I broke out into a huge smile when I scrolled down and saw those happy flowers!! Fantastic!!

01 09 10