Monday, April 10, 2017

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week DAY ONE

Welcome to SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week DAY ONE.
Oh my gosh what a release we have in store for you. Today, it is all about MOM. 
Please note all links for new release products will become active when the release becomes available Friday at 6PM EST. 

Mother's day is approaching and today's release is all about her.  
Of course you don't have to wait for Mother's Day to make a card for MOM.  This card I made can be for MOM anytime.

Card Details
I die cut the new Sugar & Spice Paper Pad using SugarCut - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles and adhered to my card base.  I die cut another rectangle from white cardstock for my front panel. I die cut the new SugarCut - Mom Words using "Mom" and cut it twice from fun foam and used the capital "M"'s. I adhered them to my front panel leaving room for my flower, I stamped on white cardstock using the new Flowers For Mom stamp set.  Then, I die cut my stamped images out using the new SugarCut - Flowers For Mom.  I popped them up using foam tape, added sequins and embossed my sentiment using white embossing powder.

Supplies
Stamps: Flowers For Mom (SugarPea Designs)  Paper:  Recollections White, Black 110# (Michaels), Sguar & Spice paper pad (SugarPea Designs) Ink:  Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves (Memento), VersaMark Accessories: SugarCut - Flowers For Mom, SugarCut - Mom Words, SugarCut- Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles (SugarPea Designs), Cuttlebug, White embossing powder, heat tool, anti-static pouch, MISTI, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins Technique: Heat Embossing
Flowers For Mom
Flowers For Mom

SugarCut - Flowers For Mom
SugarCut - Flowers For Mom

SugarCut - Mom Words
SugarCut - Mom Words

Sugar & Spice Paper Pad
Sugar & Spice Paper Pad

SugarCut - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles
SugarCut - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles 
Today's Giveaway
The beautiful Flowers For Mom Stamp Set will go to one randomly selected commenter.  Just hop on over to the SPD Blog and comment on today's Post HERE

21 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

~amy~ said...

So sweet Lisa!

Rosemary said...

your card is just gorgeous, lisa!!

Katy said...

Love how you used the flower as the "O" in the word Mom! Excellent.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, this is so pretty! Absolutely love the flowery "mom". Genius!

Lindar C said...

Just beautiful!! I love the font on the word dies.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Lisa, this is so pretty and feminine! Love it!

Sue D said...

So sweet with the rose in the middle and the polka dot background.

McStamper said...

The dotted background and white on white letters are so pretty and I love the flower for the O. Wonderful card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the polka dot BG; very lovely!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lisa, this is gorgeous, and you had me with the polka dots! Love them! And what a really lovely and elegant touch with the "mom" and the flower in the center for the "O." Sigh! Beautifully and elegantly done! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Such a darling set!!! Love so much your stunning card!!!

Urban Mermaid said...

Beautiful card. Love the using of the rose as the letter O. (or U if British ;-))

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card, love it for Mother's Day.

liz said...

Your card is just adorable

Janet Ingraham said...

FUn and lovely. jlingraham@hotmail.com

M DelValle said...

Very clever use of the flower in the middle!!

Mary-Anne V said...

How pretty...love the way the rose works perfectly as the letter "o".

Laura Gribble said...

Such a sweet and pretty card!

M DelValle said...

Wow, lovely!!

cghundley said...

Very pretty and
I like the popped
up Mom.
Carla from Utah

01 09 10