Monday, July 3, 2017

PNW Birthday Buddies - Birthday Blog Hop For Toni

Happy Birthday to my awesome crafty friend Toni! 
 Some of us local gals get together to craft regularly, and that is where I met Toni. She is so gracious and giving. You Rock gf. We are hopping in Toni's honor today.


Our hostess Kate, gave us a fun Mood Board to be inspired by for Toni's B-day cards.
I was inspired by the second photo down on the left (the living room with the striped chair and ocean blue walls).  So I have a light blue background for my RV (hard to see in my photo), blue on my RV and red and white striped awning over the flowers.
Supplies:
Stamps: RV There Yet?, Easily A 'Moose'd (SugarPea Designs) Paper: White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Neenah Solar White 80#  Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Hybrid Black Licorice (My Favorite Things), Premium Dye Ink Pad Sea Breeze (Your Next Stamp), Copics: YR23, Y17, Y21, R24, R22, R20, C00, 0, E31, E33, E35, W1, W3, W5, C1, C3, C00, BG0000, BG000, B00, BG01 Accessories: SugarCut - RV There Yet? (SugarPea Designs), Cuttlebug, Fun Foam

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lisa, this is ADORABLE. I always love your coloring!

tonyamaries said...

Fantastic! Awesome coloring as always!

Laura Norris said...

Amazing camper! Such a fun card Lisa!

Toni said...

I love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Too stinkin' cute! I want that RV!

01 09 10