Sunday, January 31, 2016

Shabby Chic Birdbrain

Birdbrain Birthday

I went a different route making this card than usual.  
As I made it for the challenge below, I went with the no line coloring technique. So I printed out my image in a light grey than colored with Copics.  I distressed the paper edges for the ShabbyChic twist. 

I used this awesome digi Birthday Candle Birdbrain by From The Heart Stamps.
And I used a sentiment from the Happy Birthday set by A Jillian Vance Design. 


This card is for From The Heart Stamps
I went with the ShabbyChic Twist
This card is also for Simon Says Stamp


Birthday Candle Birdbrain
Birthday Candle Birdbrain
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Supplies
Stamps: Birthday Candle Birdbrain (From The Heart Stamps), Happy Birthday (A Jillian Vance Design)  Paper: Recollections White 110# (Michaels), Hammermill Frog 80#,  Teresa Collins Memorabillia Collection  Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Printer, YR23, Y17, Y21, YR02, YR04, YR07, R20, R24, R29, V000, V04, V06, N0, C1, 0  Accessories: Gold Sequins (A Jillian Vance Design), Tonic Distress Tool

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Lisa, this is just adorable! As always, your work leaves me smiling! Thanks for sharing!

Rosemary said...

Fabulous card, Lisa!! Your coloring is absolute perfection!!

Tip Top said...

Great idea! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Kathy said...

Love the no line coloring, it looks great. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS!

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great card, Lisa! Love the no line coloring! Great take on the vintage/shabby chic twist! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #136.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lisa, your no-line coloring is amazing and really makes this adorable bird really pop! Beautifully done! And what a great layout with the distressed DP and sequins! Just love it! Hugs, sweet friend!

01 09 10