Saturday, June 20, 2009

Inspiration Challenge #185


This is my TAG for today's Inspiration Challenge: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d.php?t=443837


I chose this pair of shoes for my inspiration: http://www.bugalookids.com/product_p/charlotte.htm


I used two new releases PATCHPAL ELEPHANT, SASSY SCALLOPS from Clear Dollar Stamps LLC: http://www.newcleardollarstamps.com/servlet/StoreFront


WHAT I DID:

First, I stamped this adorable ellie in chocolate chip and heat embossed him with clear embossing powder.


Second, I paper pierced him following all the lines of the image. I was going for a stitched look, not sure if it looks like that, but I LOVE the effect, anyway.


Third, I used the sassy scallops set (this set has teeny tiny images to use with scallop borders etc, but work great also as BG stamps). I used the same dot that I used on the bottom scallops to fill in the circles on his ears and heat embossed.


I just love how this turned out. I don't always like how things turn out, but I like this. I think I will make a set of these.


Thanks for visiting.


DETAILS:

STAMPS:Patchpal Elephant, Sassy Scallops (Clear Dollar Stamps LLC)

PAPER: Rosebud Metallic Cover, Sable (The Paper Company)

INK:SU Chocolate Chip

ACCESSORIES:Paper Piercer, SU scallop border, round label punch, Corner Punch, Extra Large eyelet (WeRMemoryKeepers), Ribbon (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Pink safety pin, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat tool

1 comment:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super cute Lisa. Love all that paper piercing. Great job!

01 09 10