Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sketch Challenge #232


This is today's Sketch Challenge on Splitcoaststampers: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=441977 What a fun sketch to work with.


This adorable elephant was designed by Shawne Arnold and is called Patchpal Elephant and I used Patchpal Messages with it by Clear Dollar Stamps LLC: http://www.newcleardollarstamps.com/servlet/StoreFront


I paper pieced this cute elephant and placed him up on the nursery shelf. I was going for a vintage look so I sponged everything with Distress Ink. This was also my first attempt at coloring with pencils and using Odorless Mineral Spirits. I need practice. There always has to be a first right?!


Thanks for visiting.


DETAILS:

STAMPS:Patchpal Elephant, Patchpal Messages (Clear Dollar Stamps)

PAPER:West Coast Hyper White CS, Kazoo Kids Collection (K&Company)

INK:Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut STain, ZIG Milennium .01 black pen, Stampin Up Basic Black, Stazon Jet Black

ACCESSORIES:Prisma Colored Pencils, OMS, Blending Stumps, Dauber, Paper Piercer, Tim Holtz Percing Ruler, Piercing mat, Photo anchors, Brads, Stampin Up Corner Punch

2 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Totally adorable Lisa. I love how you did the sentiment!

Kevin Renz said...

Lisa,
That is the most adorable card ever... I love your color scheme.

PS... I sent you an e-mail... did you get it yet? If not, I'm not sure what's up... can you please e-mail me.

Thanks,
Katie

01 09 10