Thursday, September 17, 2009

Notecards for Emma


My neice's birthday is tomorrow and she is turning 12. I made her these notecards. She loves to draw. And draws very well. Lately she has been drawing Manga. Her people have large eyes. So I just had to get this digi stamp when I saw it by talented Chris Dark:http://sketchingstamperdigi-stamps.blogspot.com/

These were very simple to make. I just copy and pasted the image in microsoft publisher, the size of my card. I printed it out onto DP. Then I printed it on white CS and cut out the head and colored in the hair and eyes. I popped it up with dimensionals and glazed the eyes and pony tail holder. I lined my envelopes with matching paper. Easy!

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Digi Stamp by Chris Dark
PAPER:Summer Travel Pad (K&Company), Westcoast Hyper White
INK:Printer, Bic Mark-It Markers
ACCESSORIES:Dimensionals, dimensional glaze (inkessentials)

No comments:

01 09 10