Monday, November 23, 2009

Featured Stamper #146

MY CARD FOR YESTERDAY'S FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE


A CLOSER LOOK

If you have never checked out Birgit aka (Biggan)'s gallery on SCS, oh my you should! She was yesterday's Featured Stamper and I chose this card of hers.
Changes I made:
Angled my main image
mixed textured and non-textured CS on main image
added stitching on image

I used this cute cute cute new release MEOWY CHRISTMAS designed by my fellow uber talented DT member Shawne Arnold from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS. This is one of my favorite Christmas sets and I know it will be one of yours, especially if you're a cat lover. I just had to stitch where the yarn lines were. This was so fun to do. I just loved Birgit's inspiration.

RECIPE:
ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED:Meowy Christmas
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:White, Black (DCWV), Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Basic Gray (Stampin Up)
MARKERS (if any):Bic Mark-It Markers, ZIG Millenium Black .05 pen
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Ribbon (WalMart), Charm (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Jump Ring, DMC floss, Needle, Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):NONE
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):Sponging, Hand Stitching

3 comments:

Tricia T said...

Wow, Lisa! That is a fun card! I really like the black & white & color version!! :-)

Cassie said...

Lisa, this is fabulous! I just love that there is so much white, so you cute little kitty stands out so much more! Great coloring on that little cutie. . .this is so one of my favorite sets too ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute, love the spotlight technique!

01 09 10