Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another jovialjudi CASE


I just had to case another one of Judi's (jovialjudi) cards for today's Featured Stamper Challenge.
I cased this card of Judi's.
Changes I made:
Used two white rectangles in place of nestability
Put brads next to sentiment on front panel
Added black border punch matte
Used Glitter DP for bg instead of white CS
Used different inks yet similar colors for images
I used two new releases DREAM BIG and BITTY BOTANICALS from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
I used the same technique Judi did on her card. I inked up my botanical image in Crushed Curry then thumped (dotted) with Bold Bright Stampin Up Markers then huffed on it and stamped the image. I just loved trying this technique. I never did this before with markers. I love the color. Thank you Judi. Great idea. I had to try out this new border punch I bought yesterday. I like it. And new paper too. I usually don't use glitter paper but I could not pass up this new glitter book by My Mind's Eye from Michaels.
RECIPE:
CDS STAMPS USED:Dream Big, Bitty Botanicals
CS/PAPERS:Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Black (DCWV), Glitter Book of paper (My Mind's Eye)
INK:Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Crushed Curry (Stampin Up), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
MARKERS: Bold Brights (Stampin Up)
ACCENTS/TOOLS:Border Punch (EK Success from Joanns), Medium Brads (Ass Making Memories from Michaels), Tim Holtz Blending Tool
TECHNIQUES: Thumping with markers

No comments:

01 09 10