Monday, February 22, 2010

Clean And Simple Challenge #55

Sadly it is time to thank and say goodbye to the CAS Winter DT with a makeover challenge for today's Clean And Simple Challenge #55.

I chose this card from my gallery to makeover.

I used the same image this wonderful new release PLUMES AND BLOOMS from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

I stamped my image all over the red panel with versamark and paper pierced. Then Stamped the image with versamark on the white circle, paper pierced and stitched by hand. Then inking edges with red then distressing with distress ink. I finished it off with red heart gem stickers.

RECIPE:
CDS STAMPS USED:Plumes And Blooms
CS/PAPERS:Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Berry (The Paper Company)
INK:Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Real Red, Brilliant Blue (Stampin Up), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Antique Linen
ACCENTS/TOOLS:Large Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders from Clear Dollar Stamps), Paper Piercer, Cuttle Bug, Mouse Pad, Needle, DMC floss, Dimensionals, Daubers, Sponge, Martha Stewart Valenting Gem Stickers
TECHNIQUES: Sponging, Hand Stitching

4 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful project

Blog hop over on my blog pop over if you can lol

Liz xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it Lisa...
hugs,
Karen

Crystal said...

OH WOW Lisa what a gorgoeus CAS!!!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Just beautiful Lisa. I love the stitching!

01 09 10