Sunday, February 14, 2010

Featured Stamper 158


Today's Featured Stamper on SCS is my talented stampin friend Laurie aka HamiltonGal. One time I was viewing her gallery and came across her awesome gift card purses, I told her how much I liked it and she sent me one with the template. Isn't that the nicest thing EVER?! So, I am so happy that Laurie is having her day.

I chose this card of Laurie's to case.

Changes I made:
Used border for mat and only on the top of the panel
Omitted the sentiment
Colored my flower

RECIPE:
STAMP:Creative Stamping Nature's Beauty Kit of The Month Club
PAPER:Wassau Exact Digital Hyper White (from Paper Zone), Melon Mambo (Stampin Up)
INK:Melon Mambo, Green Galore, Basic Black (Stampin Up), VersaMark
ACCESSORIES:Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin Up's Scallop Trim Border (RAK), Opaline gem stickers (Basic Grey from Clear Dollar Stamps), Cuttle Bug, CB Script Embossing Folder, Aqua pen

3 comments:

Liz said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD

LIZ X

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Beautiful Lisa! So pretty and elegant! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day! You are just the sweetest!
:) Rachel

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful card, Lisa....the flower is sooo pretty and I love the graduated rhinestones!!!!

01 09 10