Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines RAK from Kris


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
I just had to share this sweet Valentine RAK I received from one of my BSF's (Best Stamping Friends), Kris. Isn't she nice?! I sent Kris some paper to make Valentines with and she used it on this card. Kris also sent me cute DP and took the time to punch out mats and borders for me to use with this awesome new punch from Stampin Up called Scallop Trim. This is one of the new EK punches that fold flat. It is a border punch and has a matching corner punch.
I love this one. Thank you Kris for thinking of me. Luv ya GF.
I wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentines day. I have a tradition that I started a while back, I put little love notes all over the house for my husband to find.
What Valentine Tradition do you have or remember growing up?


1 comment:

Кукурузка said...

Какая милая обезьянка :-) Симпатичная открытка, очень понравился бордюрный дырокол))

01 09 10