Thursday, February 18, 2010

Holey Moley! RAK from K

Holee - Molee! I just had to share this Valentine's RAK I just recieved (yep fresh off the mail truck hee) from my BSF (Best Stampin Friend) K. I still cannot believe it. What a joy and lift. I have a cold and it has gone to my chest and aggravated my asthma and I am waiting a call from my doctor. This came and just made my day. I truly believe that God shows his love for us through others. I definitely feel loved. hee.

Thank You sooooooooo much K.

There's a pack of the SU in-colors, as well as matching ribbon, stamp images LOTS, the new SU scallop trim border punch, her wonderful card, cute bag keeper of chocolate (that will definitely make me feel better hee hee). The front of the bag is made with the stamp I sent her for Valentines (late Christmas). I will defintely take inspiration from these beautiful creations as I use this loot you sent me. Thank yOu K.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Awwww what a wonderful RAK.. I think you are so deserving and I love that you were showered with love on a day whey you are not well.. Take good care...hugs.

01 09 10