Friday, February 19, 2010

Limited Supplies Challenge #260


What do you do when you recieve a Holee Molee RAK from your BSF? Make a card with it of course.

That is what I did for today's Limited Supplies Challenge #260.

Today's Challenge is to use a border punch and ribbon.

I used my new Stampin Up Scallop Trim Border punch that I recieved as RAK from K yesterday. I colored in the negative space to look like easter eggs.

I tied ribbon to the border punch half circles for blades of grass.

This is my first time attempting this technique where you line up your panels. I did it yay!!

I took inspiration from K's card here.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Chocolate Bunny (Stampin Up RAK), Computer Generated Sentiments
PAPER:Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Urban Prairie (Basic Grey)
INK:Printer, Pacific Point (Stampin Up) , Bold Brights Markers (Stampin Up)
ACCESSORIES;Scallop Trim Border Punch (Stampin Up RAK), Ribbon, Sponge, Dimensionals, Dimensional glaze (inkessentials), Provo Craft small scallop edge scissors

No comments:

01 09 10