Sunday, April 25, 2010

ANOTHER FEATURED STAMPER CARD




I just had to make another card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge
I just love looking through your gallery Gloria girl. Lots of inspiration there. So this card is for you to say "Thank YOu" for sharing your talent and inspiring me (Hope you are enjoying your day)

I cased this card of Gloria's

I changed:
Mat and Background Color
Added Paper Piercing
Paper Pieced my flower
STamped only flower portion
Replaced butterfly with ribbon in corner
Used different sentiment

I used PEONY and WORDS OF GRATITUDE from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS
RECIPE;
Stamps:
Peony, Words of Gratitude (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Bubble Gum (Clear Corrdinating CS by Clear Dollar Stamps), Black (DCWV), Wassau Exact Digital Hyper White (from Paper Zone), Urban Prairie DP (Basic Grey from Michaels)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar STamps)
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Ruler, Pencil, Martha Stewart Loops Corner Punch, Mouse Pad, Dimensionals
Techniques: Paper Piercing, Paper Piecing

1 comment:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Lisa, this really is pretty! I love how you backed your base in black. It really makes it pop! I like how you did the corners! The peony stamped on flowered paper is a great idea! This card is simple but really really pretty! Keep up the great work girl!

01 09 10